|This is for number 43 on my goals list. I didn't want to clutter up my main blog, so I posted it here.|
Here are 50 things I've been procrastinating on. I'm going to try to do everything on this list. I will update as I get things done.
1. Knit those bunnies I started ages ago.
2. Send belated Christmas gifts.
3. Take care of the last of the hospital bills.
4. Write up the pattern for the "Fred" scarf.
5. Finish paperwork for BlogHer Ads.
6. Design a logo for my website.
7. Figure out how to handle finances for s separate business.
8. Get back in the credit union.
9. Fix my printer.
10. Plug up hole for laundry vent.
11. Update my Driver's License. (It's still for Florida, although it's good until 2010.)
12. Try calling my credit card company and lowering the interest rate.
13. Knit and submit that idea I had for Knitty.
14. Give Lyndsey her George Foreman Grill back.
15. Join a gym and start exercising.
16. Make sure all my doctors get my hospital records.
17. Fix my eBay account.
18. Make a dentist appointment.
19. Patch up the beanbag chair for the garage sale.
20. Do something about that yarn I tried to dye.
21. Frame Aw, crap..
22. Post the original Beanie on Ravelry.
23. Change the tags on my Delicious bookmarks to ones that make more sense.
24. Update my Ravelry cue so it makes sense.
25. Update my Google Reader subscriptions.
26. Organize my Flickr photos.
27. Try to cash that old lottery ticket from two Christmases ago. (It's worth a shot.)
28. Sell my Zune on eBay.
29. Finish the breast prosthetic.
30. Finish the Neck Candy Scarf.
31. Wash the amazing technicolor disaster.
32. Finish Katie's Socks.
33. Either finish or frog the Raspberry Beret.
34. Finish Jules gloves.
35. Finish the Boogie Time watches.
36. Knit Aaron's X-mas gift.
37. Knit Jen's purse.
38. Get back with the Year Long Gift-A-Long.
39. Respond to those backlogged blog comments.
40. Clear out my inbox.
41. Do something about all my newspaper clippings.
42. Read Lamb so I can give it back to Lyndsey's sister.
43. Make a list of instructions for my parents for emergencies.
44. Make the perfect purse for me.
45. Clean the mold off my bedside table. (It's a small spot eating into the particle board.)
46. Clean the mold off my bathroom ceiling. (Blame it on my landlords for ignoring the leak for 9 months.)
47. Double check the smoke alarms.
48. See if there are probiotics more effective than yogurt.
49. Finish that lunchbox thing I made.
50. Clean out the box of bunny things.
|comments: 1 comment or Leave a comment|